Senior iOS Developer
iOS Developer– Inspire and Engage
Are you ready to join the team building the most badass healthcare software?
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
We are looking for a senior and experienced iOS developer to review / audit our iOS application, collaborate with our team, contribute ideas and have a hand in guiding our team on achieving our project goals. We have quite a complex iOS application (iPad only, healthcare domain, enterprise build - no AppStore) ideally we are looking for a consultant who can provide us insight into: How is the code base looking? What we can/should/must do in the nearest future? What are the best practices we are missing? What are the security implications? Etc., etc.
If you have experience consulting development teams on where to apply their development efforts to produce top ranking apps we want to talk to you!
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 3-5 years of iOS software development experience (applications design and development.)
- Experience with Swift, Objective-C and iOS frameworks.
- An understanding of web services and ability to write code that interacts with them.
- Proven track record of high productivity and excellent attention to detail in software design, coding, reviewing etc.,
- Experience with publishing iOS applications and a portfolio of work demonstrating relevant experiences.
- Experience building complex user interfaces from the ground up using the latest technologies.
- Relevant degree from an accredited school or equivalent career experience.
PERKS AT WORK
- Join an international team of exceptional developers and take the excellent opportunity to formulate a 21st century application.
- We promote a culture of fun, trust, inclusiveness, empowerment, collaboration and constructive feedback.
- Work with cutting edge technology on very complex project that promotes meaningful work.
- Comprehensive benefits.
- Competitive market salary rates.
We’re Reinventors with everything we do. Reinvention is not change. It’s out –thinking tomorrow.