What this job entails:
Venuiti Solutions Inc. is seeking a locally based Marketing Specialist to join our team. This job is a full-time position and located at our primary office in downtown Kitchener, right in the center of the growing Tech Hub. Here at Venuiti we pride ourselves on employing the best of the best and are looking for one new member to join our team today.
Venuiti Solutions Inc. is one of the leading digital marketing agencies globally. Established for more than 16 years, we have worked with startups to Fortune 500 companies. Our extensive experience provides you with the unique opportunity to work with multi-national brands and Fortune 500 companies. We also offer a stimulating work environment in which you will be constantly solving new and stimulating problems.
This job will have you delving into marketing automation, search engine marketing (SEM), website design and development, email marketing, social media, and more. As you will be working with multiple clients, you will ensure that each project runs smoothly, necessary documentation is completed, and all project specs are met. A significant portion of this job requires communication via telephone; engaging verbally and confidently under stress and uncertainty is an asset.
In terms of personal traits, we are looking for someone who is highly motivated and ambitious. They should show versatility, initiative, and strong leadership qualities. This is a challenging position but boasts the opportunity for extensive professional growth and development.
Venuiti prides itself on our employee satisfaction and high-quality treatment. As an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion, we encourage qualified applicants to apply with the knowledge that we will accommodate the needs of qualified applicants under the Human Rights Code in all aspects of the hiring process, and your time as an employee.
If this sounds like the role for you, we encourage you to apply today!
Job Type: full-time employment
Salary: We offer a competitive market salary rate.
- Skilled at prioritizing and multi-tasking well under pressure
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs, particularly PowerPoint
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy, and deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Charismatic phone skills, strong leadership, and motivational abilities
- Strong organization skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Ability to quickly grasp information, handle deadlines, and avoid scheduling conflicts
- Ability to compose emails via diction
Bonus to Have, but Not Needed:
- Experience using task or process management systems like JIRA
- Some understanding of Marketing or Web Development processes and theories
How to apply:
Please submit your resume to us.
Show us what you can do!