Kitchener North Central
Job Type: Full time
Are you endlessly curious and personally driven to continuous learning? Do you thrive on mastering new technologies?
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
We’re seeking a methodical and detail-oriented Web/Business Analyst to join our marketing team in Kitchener, ON. This position is responsible for analyzing web and business data, creating insight-driven forward-looking reports, and ensuring data integrity.
In terms of personal traits, we are looking for someone who is highly motivated and ambitious. The perfect candidate will show versatility, take initiative, and demonstrate strong leadership qualities. They should have a desire to help solve customer pain points by providing innovative solutions to problems. This is a challenging position but boasts the opportunity for extensive professional growth and development.
If you are a highly motivated, data-driven, and creative individual, and you are ready to do work that matters, we want to hear from you!
- Analysis of web data using Google Analytics and other similar tools to contextualize insights based on business value
- Create tags and triggers through Google Tag Manager (GTM); debug existing tags using tools such as tag assistant and GTM preview
- Create professional, insight-driven reports for the management team and client in Google Data Studio and PowerPoint
- Create A/B tests and multivariate experiments using testing frameworks – primarily Google optimize
- Communicate with internal teams to understand and enhance the implementation requirements
- Communicate with the marketing team about analysis from campaigns
- Understand the business side of analytics to meet business requirements
- Plan, develop, and manage web and mobile campaign and channel tracking
- Monitor performance trends with channel managers
- Determine most important KPIs to track
- Preform variance analysis
- 2-3 years’ of experience working with Google Analytics
- 2-3 years’ of experience working with Marketing Automation Tools, such as Hubspot or Pardot
- 1 year experience working with Google Tag Manager and Google Data Studio
- Ability to identify and understand marketing data as defined by the business and web
- Critical thinking skills
- Knowledge of software development process is an asset
- Ability to work on multiple projects with difference scopes concurrently
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to communicate effectively with team members
- Able to follow directions and also able to work independently and pick trends from data
- A bachelor's degree in business or marketing with a specific designation in Business Analysis
- Ability to analyse and suggest innovative ways to improve site monitoring
Nice to Have:
- Google Analytics Certification
- Ability to do basic HTML, CSS, JS updates where needed
- Experience with client management
- Experience with Omniture and Google Optimize
Perks at Work
- We like to learn along the way – we don’t believe we have everything perfected and depend on everyone’s input to help us grow as a team.
- We promote a culture of fun, trust, inclusiveness, empowerment, collaboration, and constructive feedback.
- Work with cutting edge technology on very complex projects that promote meaningful work.
- Competitive market salary rates
- Employee benefit plans
- Profit sharing
- Work life balance
Venuiti Solutions Inc. is one of the leading digital marketing agencies globally. Established for more than 16 years, we have worked with everything from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies. Our extensive experience provides you with a work environment to constantly solve new and stimulating problems. Our primary office is based in downtown Kitchener, right in the center of the growing Tech Hub. We also pride ourselves on our employee satisfaction and high-quality treatment.
As an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion, we encourage qualified applicants to apply with the knowledge that we will accommodate the needs of qualified applicants under the Human Rights Code in all aspects of the hiring process, and your time as an employee.