We have an opening for a result driven technical recruiter to join our team. Sourcing, building, and maintaining a strong tech talent pipeline to help hire and retain skilled employees are the main objectives. We’re looking for someone who is highly motivated and has a natural ability in sales and recruiting for this commission based job.
As a technical recruiter you will be the first one point of contact with candidates. Your drive and customer service skills will help find and bring in future candidates for new job opportunities. Your strong sourcing skills and exceptional recruitment background, along with solid communication skills, passion for recruiting, and team player attitude will grow working with us.
In the role of Technical Recruiter, you will use your sourcing skills to connect with candidates of all kinds to find the perfect fit and thrive alongside other talented individuals in the technology sector. To be successful in this position, you will meet the following requirements:
- Exceptional sourcing and recruiting experience
- 3-5 years of professional working experience
- Knowledge of the most up-to-date and useful recruiting concepts, practices, and procedure for sourcing, screening, networking in a recruiting environment
- Highly motivated and results-oriented individual for this commission based job
- Exceptional skills in communication, computer, networking and attention to detail
- Team player with a natural sales instinct
- Previous experience with customer service a plus
- Previous experience with applicant tracking systems and Microsoft Office applications
Your Responsibilities as a Technical Recruiter:
- Act as the main point of contact for the candidates; build and maintain relationships with candidates and clients for technology based jobs in software development
- Source out candidates for job openings and the talent pipeline
- Working with clients and actively grow and maintain a pipeline of candidates
- Have thorough knowledge and understanding of the tech sector and trends; understand, meet, and exceed the operational targets and goal
- Knowledge of commonly used recruiting concepts, practices, and procedures in a recruiting environment
- Sourcing, recruiting, building relationships, interviewing, matchmaking, coordinating interviews, filling open positions in a fast paced environment. Assess talent quickly and accurately
- Continually update and maintain applicant/candidate tracking software program
- All other duties as assigned
Benefits to working with Venuiti are a commission based position and an attractive benefits package, which includes profit sharing.
Venuiti Solutions Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We encourage qualified applicants to apply and will accommodate the needs of qualified applicants under the Human Rights Code in all parts of the hiring process.