Recruiter - IMMEDIATE Opening
Venuiti Solutions Inc. has an IMMEDIATE opening for a LOCALLY based (Kitchener, Cambridge, Waterloo, Guelph, and very close surrounding areas) Recruiter.
About the Job:
Main objective: actively/aggressively source, build, recruit, and maintain strong talent sources. We’re looking for someone who is highly motivated and has a natural ability in sales and recruiting.
As a recruiter, you will be the first point of contact with candidates. Your passion, drive, and customer service skills will help find and bring in future candidates for new job opportunities. Your strong sourcing skills and exceptional recruitment background, along with solid communication skills, passion for recruiting, and team player attitude will grow working with us.
In the role of Recruiter, you will use your sourcing skills to connect with candidates of all kinds to find the perfect fit and thrive alongside other talented individuals. To be successful in this position, you will meet the following requirements:
- 3-5 years of professional recruiting and sourcing experience
- Knowledge of the most up-to-date and useful recruiting concepts, practices, and procedure for sourcing, screening, and networking in a recruiting environment
- Highly motivated and results-oriented individual
- Exceptional skills in communication, computer, networking and attention to detail
- Team player with a natural sales instinct
- Previous experience with applicant tracking systems and Microsoft Office applications
- Previous experience with customer service a plus
Your Responsibilities as a Technical Recruiter:
- Act as the main point of contact for the candidates; build and maintain relationships with candidates
- Source out candidates for job openings and the talent pipeline
- Have thorough knowledge and understanding of the recruitment trends; understand, meet, and exceed the operational targets and goal
- Knowledge of commonly used recruiting concepts, practices, and procedures in a recruiting environment
- Sourcing, recruiting, building relationships, interviewing, matchmaking, coordinating interviews, filling open positions in a fast-paced environment. Assess talent quickly and accurately
- Continually update and maintain applicant/candidate tracking software program
- All other duties as assigned
Pay & Benefits
Competitive market salary rate, performance-based commission, and an attractive benefits package. Year-end profit sharing incentive included.
Venuiti Solutions Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We encourage qualified applicants to apply and will accommodate the needs of qualified applicants under the Human Rights Code in all parts of the hiring process.