Software QA Analyst (Int. - Sr.)
Venuiti Solutions Inc. has an immediate opening for a LOCALLY based Intermediate to Senior level QA Analyst (Kitchener, Cambridge, Waterloo, Guelph, and surrounding areas close by). We are looking for a QA Analyst who has experience working with iOS/JAVA and Selenium, or other automated testing software. You will be joining a fast-paced, dynamic team that is constantly solving new and stimulating problems. Our unique working environment will provide you with challenging work, variety, and many opportunities to grow professionally.
About the Job:
Venuiti Solutions is seeking an Intermediate to Senior QA Analyst who effectively tests, troubleshoots, and solves problems in applications. The QA Analyst will be working in an iOS/JAVA environment with Selenium or other automated testing software. While not required, we are searching for a QA Analyst with the skills, knowledge, and experience with Squish. If you have experience with Squish, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We are looking for someone who has experience in similar environments to healthcare and/or the clinical trial industry. We are seeking someone who has experience with the QA lifecycle process from start to finish.
In this role, you will become part of a cutting-edge team of developers building and creating a project within the healthcare domain. You will be working in a role where you will enjoy handling multiple areas of expertise, learning new technologies, and thriving alongside very talented individuals. Your ownership will extend to:
- Create and execute test cases and maintain accurate status and documentation of software issues and enhancement requests, including detailed processes required to reproduce them
- Evaluate and test the change requests or the modified software to ensure that it will meet all requirements (user, quality, client); communicate effectively with the team during the problem replication and follow up
- Provide testability and/or QA feedback to the development team throughout the project by participating in the design and development review stages
- Defect tracking using JIRA tracking system, communication, and resolutions
- Ensure the full lifecycle testing, including integration, regression, and stress testing
We prefer to have the person to be ready to start ASAP or within 2 weeks. You will also have the following:
- A College or University degree in Information Systems or Computer Science, or equivalent certificate/degree
- 3-5 years minimum of relevant experience
- Exceptional experience and skills using Selenium with Java or similar automated testing systems (Katalon Studio, TestComplete Web, etc.)
- Excellent skills and experience in continuous integration servers
- Experience with Eclipse
- Experience with testing Mobile Apps (iOS preferred) as well as Web Apps
- Experience with manual testing processes and different testing levels (smoke, function, usability, systems integration, performance, regression, and user acceptance)
- Experience and understanding of the whole QA lifecycle process
- MUST have work authorization for immediate start (Canadian Citizen, Permanent Resident, or open work permit holder)
Desired Experience and Skills:
- Experience with Squish is a big plus. If you have this experience, please don't hesitate to contact us.
- Knowledge of healthcare and clinical trial industry standards and regulations
- Methodical and thorough approach to problem troubleshooting and solving issues
- Exceptional ability in time management; attention to detail; analytical and abstract thinking for the wider context of the work and broader interdependencies; creativity; multi-tasking; interpersonal; and communication (written and verbal, including presentation skills)
- Knowledge in automated testing systems like Katalon Studio, TestComplete Web, etc. a plus, but not required.
- Ability to work in a team environment and as an individual
Pay & Benefits
Benefits of working with Venuiti are a competitive market salary rate and an attractive benefits package, which includes profit sharing.
Venuiti Solutions Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We encourage qualified applicants to apply and will accommodate the needs of qualified applicants under the Human Rights Code in all parts of the hiring process.
Job Type: Full-time