Venuiti Solutions Inc. is looking for a ROCK STAR copywriter! You will be joining a fast-paced, dynamic team that is constantly solving new and stimulating problems. Our unique working environment will provide you with challenging work, variety, and many opportunities to grow professionally.
Venuiti Solutions Inc. is seeking a locally based copywriter to join our team. This job is a 3-month contract with possibility of full-time employment. Our office is based in downtown Kitchener, right in the growing Tech Hub. We offer a quiet working environment, a chance to work with a global team, and access to a ping-pong table.
To apply, you must submit a portfolio of your work with your resume to be considered for this role. If your portfolio is rock star quality, we will ask for you to come into our office to take a short writing test. The test will take one hour with a half hour of instruction beforehand. This test is to illustrate your ability to produce quality work within a time limit. The writing you will produce during this test will not be used for any other purposes except to help us in our hiring decisions.
What this job entails at a glance:
This job will have you writing, research, editing, and proofreading content. Ability to produce multiple pieces in different styles and tones for different clients is a must. Assignments can be blog posts, social media posts, reports, and everything in between.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in copywriting, particularly in marketing
- Proven working experience in copywriting
- Ability to deliver high-quality documentation within tight deadlines
- Ability to quickly grasp information and create quality content
- Ability to write in different styles and tones for different projects and clients
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy, and deadlines
- Skilled at prioritizing and multi-tasking
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Word
- Portfolio submitted with your resume
Bonus, but Not Needed:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in English, Communications, or Journalism
Benefits to working with Venuiti are a competitive market salary rate.
Venuiti Solutions Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We encourage qualified applicants to apply and will accommodate the needs of qualified applicants under the Human Rights Code in all parts of the hiring process.
Job Type: 3-month contract with possibility of full-time employment