Assistant Project Manager - Marketing
Venuiti Solutions Inc. is looking for a full-time Assistant Project Manager to join our team. You will be joining a fast-paced, dynamic team that is constantly solving new and stimulating problems. Our unique working environment will provide you with challenging work, variety, and many opportunities to grow professionally.
Venuiti Solutions Inc. is seeking a locally based Assistant Project Manager to join our team. You will help assist the Project Manager with the overall project performance and outcomes. They will keep a close relationship with the senior PM to help ensure that the projects run smoothly, on time, and on budget.
Our office is based in downtown Kitchener, right in the growing Tech Hub. We offer a quiet working environment, a chance to work with a global team, and access to a ping-pong table.
What this job entails at a glance:
- Assist the PM to ensure each project’s objectives are met
- Assist in the planning and preparing of project schedules
- Monitor and ensure the progress of the projects against timelines
- Prepare progress reports and issue progress schedules
- Supervise different tasks in the quest of completing a project
- Responsible for the flow of information from the PM to the team regarding the project
- Make arrangements for the project completion based on specifications of the PM
- Suggest strategies for achieving the project goals to the PM
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous Experience in Marketing roles is essential
- Detail oriented
- Deadline conscious
- Able to multitask
Bonus, but Not Needed
- Familiar with task management or process management system like JIRA
- Some understanding of web development processes and theories
- Project Management Professional Certification
- Experience communicating directly with clients
Benefits of working with Venuiti are a competitive market salary rate.
Venuiti Solutions Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We encourage qualified applicants to apply and will accommodate the needs of qualified applicants under the Human Rights Code in all parts of the hiring process.